Pokemon: Pee Red Version Pokemon: Pee Red Version

*awesome-smiley*

I was expecting this to be another mediocre Pokémon-parody, but boy, was I wrong.

Your drawing skills might not be of top-notch, but you sure can handle the sprites, my friend. My only complaint was that the main character was walking too slow sometimes. Looking aside from that, the plot was good, the dialogs fit very well to the humor you were aiming for, the voices did their jobs pretty well and you stringed it all pretty damn well. I sure recognized the moments you were making fun of, man.

Good job, man! I hope I can see more works like this!

OrangePylon responds:

Thanks a lot. :D

At 26 frames per second, it takes Peter 15 frames to walk one tile on the Poké-World map.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

One of the best anime parodies out there. Period.

Seriously, that was just filled with awesomeness. Overexaggeration of the small anime stuff was just funny as hell; at least for an anime fan as me. I think that this flash is meant for people who have watched anime for quite a while (years), yes?

Anyhow, I look forward for the second episode, man. This shit was just awesome.

Cpt Falcon Checkup Cpt Falcon Checkup

God, that was fuckin' epic.

It can't get better than that, really. XD

The movie is best enjoyed if you have played Brawl, though. :3

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

This is pure win.

You deserve the internet. Good job on this game!

Game of Disorientation Game of Disorientation

I LOVE this game!

The game was a bit too short and it's not that confusing even with the distractions.

If you are gonna make a sequel, maybe you can make the dude drunk and add random noises. o_O

Design a Weapon Design a Weapon

Meh, not too much to choose between.

Designing your own weapon is weird o.O but the only thing that was good, was the graphics. I can hear that you took all the sounds from CS. :)