Pokemon: Pee Red Version Pokemon: Pee Red Version

*awesome-smiley*

I was expecting this to be another mediocre Pokémon-parody, but boy, was I wrong.

Your drawing skills might not be of top-notch, but you sure can handle the sprites, my friend. My only complaint was that the main character was walking too slow sometimes. Looking aside from that, the plot was good, the dialogs fit very well to the humor you were aiming for, the voices did their jobs pretty well and you stringed it all pretty damn well. I sure recognized the moments you were making fun of, man.

Good job, man! I hope I can see more works like this!

OrangePylon responds:

Thanks a lot. :D

At 26 frames per second, it takes Peter 15 frames to walk one tile on the Poké-World map.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

One of the best anime parodies out there. Period.

Seriously, that was just filled with awesomeness. Overexaggeration of the small anime stuff was just funny as hell; at least for an anime fan as me. I think that this flash is meant for people who have watched anime for quite a while (years), yes?

Anyhow, I look forward for the second episode, man. This shit was just awesome.

Cpt Falcon Checkup Cpt Falcon Checkup

God, that was fuckin' epic.

It can't get better than that, really. XD

The movie is best enjoyed if you have played Brawl, though. :3

Super Ash Bros. Melee Super Ash Bros. Melee

Damn, that was hilarious.

The humor, editing and the dialog were all good. I was quite surprised how well it turned out, considering such movies tending to suck, but you clearly nailed it. This I can watch again and again. XD

Nice job! (y)

The Legend of David 3 The Legend of David 3

Now that's how's it's done.

It's been a while since I've seen a Zelda-flash executed as well as this one. So far, chapter 3 has been the most interesting one (the Goron fight in chapter 2 was also kickass :P). Can't wait till tomorrow when you release the next one. :P

I'd have to say that you handled the camera angles pretty darn well. They were near perfection and combined with a good story, the movie was very satisfying to watch. I also liked the voices; especially David's. His fit pretty well his looks and personality. :P I'd have to say that you can improve on the drawing part, but I also like the style you're having now. The animation was pretty rad in some parts of this movie, which is of course just a good thing. Your presentation of the movie is definitely strong, and you can grow to become even better at that.

I commend you on an awesome job, man. I'll be waiting for the final (?) part tomorrow. Keep the awesome work going! :D

PS: I think I've seen the first chapter on NG before. Was that also you, just with another account?

Wii love Brawl comedy Wii love Brawl comedy

Hilarious, my friend. ^_^

Wow, even though the audio wasn't yours, you sure made good use of it. Everything fit so well together and it was very well executed. A few chuckles and a lot of smiles popped up during watching the flash. :)

A job very well done. I commend you. :D

PS: Brawl rules.

Owls Owls

soi soi soi soi :D

This shit is awesome! :D

Graphics, sound, humor, mmm :)

Fav^^

MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01

Funny funny cock cock soi soi

Well, you did not need to bring the bad stuff. If it had just been the good ones, it would've been a 10, but now, not more than 8, sorry. Just too many cock-jokes and too much bad stuff.

Greatu graphics + poor animation = dull.

Otherwise, genious works, many good jokes, brings back good memories of a great game series :)

Sega Vs Nintendo VGA Sega Vs Nintendo VGA

Omg, again

Okey, I'm done for.

Is sprites, teen pop music and bad language all you can offer?
Seriously, dude, you should work a little more with your stuff before you upload it.

I'll give this a 2, because it has almost no humour, rough language, badly animated sprites and several flaws, ok? Maybe you have some potential, but please, work with your stuff.

Kirby's Quest FINAL Kirby's Quest FINAL

Dude, wtf?

Dude, what is this crap? I've just gone through all these Kirby's Quest movies and I can't see why people like them? Work with the sprites, you can see they have coloured backgrounds, and jeebas, make some own material aside the MSPaint-backgrouns.

Dude, what a dissapointment, I looked forward to another great adventure with Kirby, but you really let me down.

No offence, though, I'll go check your other stuff.